Help With All Manner Of Stucco Claims
At Burnett Law, P.A., we help Florida homeowners after they’ve suffered from defective or improperly applied stucco treatments to their homes. A bad stucco job can leave your house vulnerable to so many issues, it’s worth handling as soon as possible.
Meeting With The Stucco Defect Attorney
When you’re ready to meet with the stucco defect attorney in the first consultation, you should approach the meeting with the attitude that both you and the attorney will be interviewing one another, similar to a job interview. You want to make sure that the attorney is well suited to your case, and the attorney will be checking to make sure that your case is one they’re confident they can win. Questions you should be prepared to ask the attorney during the consultation appointment include:
- How many cases similar to mine have you handled in the past?
- Are you currently handling cases similar to mine?
- Have you given any presentations on stucco defect cases?
- How will the case be investigated?
- What steps will you use while handling my case?
- Who will be assisting with my case?
- How much will this cost me on the front end?
- How does the attorney get paid?
- How many cases have you tried?
- How many cases have gone to a final arbitration hearing?
- What have been the results in the arbitration hearings?
- Do you handle appeals “in-house” or do I have to consult with another attorney in the event something needs to be appealed?
The more questions you ask, the easier it will be for you to determine if the attorney will be the ideal choice for you. If the attorney is not straightforward with you, doesn’t know the answers to these simple questions or does not provide answers that you like, you may want to consider another attorney or law firm. At Burnett Law, P.A., we are proud to answer these questions because we know that our answers will put you at ease that you have very qualified, experienced and diligent attorneys helping you.
Stay In Contact
One of the cornerstones of our law firm is that our relationship with our clients is like a team. We rely on you just like you rely on us to represent you. We will frequently update you with the progress of your case, but we welcome phone calls from our clients and make sure to return missed phone calls promptly. There is no hiding from calls in our firm. Our voicemails go straight to our e-mail and our email goes straight to our mobile phones, so if you want to reach us, we are just a phone call away.
Even though you want to choose the best possible stucco defect attorney, you don’t want to be too slow to act. There are strict time limitations for bringing stucco defect claims in Florida. We have had situations in the past where clients have reached out to us as their deadline was approaching, thought it over for a couple of months and then come back to us when it is too late.
It’s going to take a little time for your attorney to investigate the details of your case and make sure that all expert reports are gathered and the presuit notices are sent.
Contact us today if you’re in need of a qualified, experienced stucco attorney.